Firmware/Software Update selbst durchführen(Ohne offiziellen Hyundaiservice)

• Der von Ihnen angegebene Link bietet keine Lösung für einen Tucson 2016, insbesondere mit dieser alten Art von Software. Was ich wirklich frage, ist, wie diese alte Version aktualisiert werden kann und wie ich sie dazu bringen kann, die Originalkarte oder eine neuere zu verwenden.

All information is available under the link provided

You must first update the system software in order for the current cards to work

Your software is very old, why has it not been updated at Hyundai, since it is free of charge

• I am now in my car and tried the update for the 10th time. Fresh download using the Windows update. Same thing happens. I dont know why it wasnt updated. I bought the car a month ago from a dealer in Germany. The car was registred first in Luxembourg. It has good maintenance and in good shape, except the navigation software that's very old. I guess the first owner didn't care too much about this aspect. I'm about to try modifying the lmv file using WinHex editor. It's my last resort

• I am now in my car and tried the update for the 10th time. Fresh download using the Windows update. Same thing happens. I dont know why it wasnt updated. I bought the car a month ago from a dealer in Germany. The car was registred first in Luxembourg. It has good maintenance and in good shape, except the navigation software that's very old. I guess the first owner didn't care too much about this aspect. I'm about to try modifying the lmv file using WinHex editor. It's my last resort

If the data is correctly stored on the card so that the system can work with it.

• Tried with the modified lmv file. Same thing. The update process was done with and without TUCSON_RUS file. I feel like I'm getting crazy. It's beyond frustration. I'm thinking to take the car to a local dealer and DEAL with it.

Then the current software version will probably be too old to process the new one.

• Ich habe dieses Foto von den Daten, was soll ich mit dem Updater herunterladen?

Die Frage, die ihr euch jetzt stellt lautet vermutlich: Welches System habe ich? Nun das ist leider nicht so einfach zu ermitteln...Geht dafür in eurem Navi in die Einstellungen und dann auf Allgemein.

Macht von den Versionsnummern ein Foto und schickt es hier rein. Dann kann ich euch sagen, ob eure Version aktuell ist und welche Generation ihr habt.

Ich habe diese Version, welches Update soll ich herunterladen?20201006_160701.jpg

• That's exactly my point. Too old to handle the new one. That's why I'm in a search for an older version. I think one from the 2017 would do the job. Problem is I can't seem to find one. All I managed to do is to update just a bit the maps, as much as my old software allowed me to.

IMG_20210419_121238.jpg

• That's exactly my point. Too old to handle the new one. That's why I'm in a search for an older version. I think one from the 2017 would do the job. Problem is I can't seem to find one. All I managed to do is to update just a bit the maps, as much as my old software allowed me to.

IMG_20210419_121238.jpg

Code
    This becomes very difficult unless a user has one saved somewhere. Maybe last year's one would also help. Maybe they could still have a few.